Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh My Goodness!!!


I've been so freaking busy i haven't been able to blog! So this is what i've been up to...

Dance is awesome! I love teaching these girls, well there's a few boys too :) but it's so much fun. At the end of the year we have a review and i'm doing a solo in it!!! It's going to be so much fun, my song is congratulations by Blue October it's on my playlist, i've started working on it but not much.

School's pretty good. I'm going to really have to work to keep my grades up this year, but i think i can. So that's about it for school! :)

The other day i took third in my rodeo! 3rd in barrels and i think 5th in poles, so that's pretty awesome! I won at least $35. That's pretty much it...i have homework to go do :) P.S. i had to add the picture i thought it was pretty funny!


6 comments:

jeannie said...

mmmmmmmm i'm hungry.... how are booger and snot doing??

jeannie said...

congrats on the rodeo!! way to go londie girl!

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

Yeah well Booger and Snot are actually going to the sale on Tuesday, so were not eating them you really think my would do that to me?! :) He's a softy:) luv ya daddy!

Dancersmama said...

You're selling booger and snot? what about Diego, the burro? I hope not! I'm soooo excited to hear about your solo dance in your recital!! Are you doing a jazz solor or what? Let me know if you need any helpy! And way to go with the barrel racing! You rock, Londy!

Jean said...

CONGRATS on your rodeo win!

♥ .:LoNdiE LoO:. ♥ said...

I don't know about Diego, but Booger and Snot are gone! :( I'm so sad i was crying about it last night. I'm doing a lyrical solo, it's going to be pretty good, i probably will need your help!!! I wish you were here so you could help me even more!