Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memory Game

Jean had this on her blog-it looked fun!!!
Here is what you do:
1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

jeannie said...

One of my favorite memories of you,you won't remember cuz you were a baby and your mom or dad was sliding you across grandma's table on your belly and you were letting your hands stick to the table on the way sliding and they were making a funny noise. You wanted to do it over and over. We were all laughing so hard and thought it was the cutest thing ever!! Another favorite was your pet show you put on a couple months ago with copper and annie. That was awesome and watching you barrel race last summer was awesome toO!! You're growing up to be such a gem of a gal! love ya!

Dottie said...

Kirk wants to post his memory:

Rember the Barbie days? I didn't ever hang out with the grown-ups because I was always playing Barbies with you. Actually, I had a lot of fun.

Jean said...

Londy! I remember the first time we went SHOPPING the day after Thanksgiving! You are so much fun to shop with (even if you are stingy with your money) and I'm so glad you come with us every year. Maybe this year we'll actually go to bed before 3 am and to wear LAYERS!

Mel said...

I remember the day you were born - we didn't know if you were a girl or a boy and as you were being born the doctor said she is a girl she is too pretty to be a boy! That was a great day - it seems like it was just a couple weeks ago and look at you all 14 and that! I am so proud of you and love you to pieces!
Love, MOM